In This Issue - October 2012
Dealing With Online Harassment
By Dominic Cappello
Is your teen a victim, bully, or witness online? And what can you do to change it? Read more
Avoid sports injuries in your teen; educate yourself about the signs of overuse.
The stories of two women struggling to keep life normal for their teens while also battling breast cancer.
ParentingTeensOnline talked with parents about how they manage sharing of the family car with their teen driver.
ParentingTeensOnline talks to teens about the heartbreak of acne.
Resources and links on current hot-button teen issues:
• Teen Breast Health
• Teens, Tweens and Internet Filters
• Teens and Prescription Drug Use
• Teens and Blogging
Short Takes on Teen Topics:
• Home Alone After School May Lead to Crime
• Heavier Kids Don’t Go to School As Much
• SAT Scores Drop
• Social Networking Sites Get Younger